Recipes for Internal Skin Nourishment
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. raw honey
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. allspice
- 1 ⁄8 tsp. ground juniper berry
- 1 ⁄8 tsp. cloves
- Dash sea salt
- Heat up on low in a saucepan, mixing well.
- Blend everything in a blender, if possible. (Safety tip: Remove the center cap and cover the opening with a folded tea towel before turning on your blender. This will allow air to escape so that the hot liquid doesn’t cause the top to blow off your blender.)
- Sip and enjoy!
BONUS RECIPE – For Itching, Hives or Histamine Issues
- Add ½ tsp. ground cardamom and ½ tsp. ground fenugreek to 1 cup of meat stock or the Healing Elixir Vegetable Stock.
(Visited 1,145 times, 1 visits today)
The following two tabs change content below.
As a coach, writer and recovered former executive, I understand the challenges of creating a balanced, healthy lifestyle when over-scheduled. In my journey to radiant health, I created a whole health system of eating, exercise, renewal and recharging -- a roadmap toward health & vitality. I empower clients to create their own whole health systems, in their own unique ways. I have seen amazing results in working with my clients!
Latest posts by Heather Dane (see all)
- Listening to Your Gut and Heart - April 24, 2019
- Breaking Through Resistance: Following Creative Energy - April 16, 2019
- Love Intuition: Follow the Energy to True Love - April 10, 2019