Health Coach and 21st century medicine woman, Heather Dane combines ancient wisdom from her Native American lineage with holistic health, epigenetics, and nutrition training to offer the most cutting edge prescriptive remedies for your health. She has co-authored two books with Louise Hay: Loving Yourself to Great Health and The Bone Broth Secret: A Culinary Adventure in Health, Beauty and Longevity. Heather is a regular contributor to Mind Body Green, Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation Journal, HealYourLife.com; and she has a Hay House Radio show, Loving Yourself to Great Health, that airs on Tuesdays at 12 noon Pacific Time.
Learn more about Heather by downloading her extended bio:Download Extended Bio
Heather has spent the last decade writing and researching for health, nutrition and medical experts, ghostwriting several books and over one thousand articles in the health space.
- Book Promo for ‘Loving Yourself to Great Health: Thoughts & Food–The Ultimate Diet’ — with Preface Sample (1-page pdf)
- Meditations for Loving Yourself to Great Health — AudioBook / Audio CD
- FEATURE: Overcome Adrenal Fatigue: Regain Your Health & Energy – Price-Pottenger Journal of Health and Healing. Fall 2016. Vol. 40 / No. 3.
- Why Your Thoughts Are as Important as Your Food: The Wisdom of Louise Hay. Price-Pottenger Journal of Health and Healing. Spring 2015. Vol. 39 / No. 1.
- Here’s An Easy Dinner Party Menu that Delivers Health & Beauty Benefits – Bridal Fantasy Magazine | Spring & Summer 2017, p. 221.
- Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation Radio podcast hosted by Heather Dane. Heather interviews Dr. Terry Wahls: Healing Chronic Disease with Traditional Foods
Radio and Podcasts
- Loving Yourself to Great Health – Heather’s Hay House Radio show, airs on Tuesdays at 12 noon Pacific Time
- The Benefits of Bone Broth and Healing with Ancestral Diets on The Nutrition Heretic Podcast: Part 1 | Part 2
- Interview with Dr. Pat Baccilli on The Dr. Pat Show November 12, 2014. (Listen | Download)
- Interview with Dr. Pat Baccilli on The Dr. Pat Show October 8, 2014. (Listen | Download)
- Podcast of interview with Diane Ray of Hay House Radio. Find out how Louise Hay has made it to 88 in great health and really happy. Join Diane Ray during I Can Do It Hour as she talks with Louise Hay, Heather Dane and Ahlea Khadro, co-authors with Louise Hay of the new book Loving Yourself to Great Health. Louise along with Heather and Ahlea share their wisdom on nutrition and natural health and help you support your body’s unique healing needs at all stages of life.
- Lynne Rossetto Kasper of NPR’s The Splendid Table interviews Heather Dane and Louise Hay on learning to love yourself: ‘That’s the most important thing in the world’. They explore the connection between digestive and emotional health. January 2015. (Listen)
* orange and blue portraits by talented photographer Monique Feil.
Press or Website Related Questions