By creating an account to comment, making a purchase via an affiliate link or visiting HeatherDane.com you are consenting to our terms and conditions.
From time to time, we’ll include affiliate links. And if you click them and make a purchase, we’ll get a commission in exchange. These funds help support all the content that we create on this website.
We also are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
These links are to products or services that we’ve purchased or think you might like. And we aren’t going to hide which links are which.
You own your content; we own our content.
This site contains intellectual property owned by Heather Dane’s LLC, including trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property. However, we want you to share our content. If you would like to do so, please use no more than a single paragraph and one image and provide a link back to the original page on the site. For other uses, please email [email protected]
If you believe that any content on this site infringes on your intellectual property, please email [email protected]
My background and credentials are described on the About Heather page. I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge for your information, well-being, and personal development.
Legal Information Only
We’ve made our best efforts to prepare our content, but laws change and the Internet is constantly changing. Because of that, we cannot make any representations or warranties about the accuracy of our content. At some point, the laws, links, or information contained in here will change.
We’re also sure it goes without saying, but our content cannot be a replacement for working one-on-one with a medical doctor. It’s here to give you the tools and information you need to educate yourself about this aspect of your life and to empower you to take action. And as such it does not constitute medical advice.
No representation or warranties of any kind are made with regard to the completeness or accuracy of the content. The publisher and author disclaim any personal loss or liability caused or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly, through the use of the information contained on this website. If you have any concerns or questions please contact me.
Heather respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it.
This policy describes the kinds of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies when we are in control of how data is collected, stored, and processed. (When we are the data controller.) Including the information we collect:
- on our Website via comments
- in e-mail or other electronic messages between you and us
- via our email marketing service provider, MailChimp
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it.
If you wish to opt out of our email newsletter, you can you can click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send.
What information we collect and how we use it
We collect several types of information about you, including information that:
- identifies you personally, such as e-mail address, telephone number, or opens or clicks within email newsletters
- is about you but cannot be used to identify you, such as purchases made via Amazon Affiliate links
- is about your internet connection, and how you use our Website
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about you including:
- how you interact with our Website, including what pages you visited, when you last logged into your account, and if you open or click on our email newsletters
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, location, operating system, and browser type
We collect this information via Google Analytics, using cookies and web beacons. And this information helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size
- understand how you use our Website
- understand what content interests you most
- speed up your searches
- recognize you when you return to our Website
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- web beacons. Pages of our the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us to count users who have visited pages, opened an email, and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
Thank you for your support,