I am enjoying Wake Up Maggie addition to my morning hydration routine! An estimated 80% of people are deficient in magnesium. Deficiency often results in stress, trouble sleeping, chronic pain, cravings, digestive issues, and more. I think of magnesium as the Master Mineral — running 3300 enzymatic functions and acting as ambassador for mineral balance.
This powder has:
- Magnesium Malate and Magnesium Taurate, which are excellent for those who want to focus on heart-health.
- Magnesium Orotate – research has found that low doses have been helpful in cases of multiple sclerosis (MS), mood disorders, alcoholism, radiation effects and cancer.
- Boron – a trace mineral co-factor for magnesium and vitamin D absorption. It’s been shown to support menopause, arthritis, immunity and brain health.
P.S. And now I have the Rod Stewart song in my head…”Wake up Maggie, I think I’ve got something to say to you…”
Latest posts by Heather Dane (see all)
- Listening to Your Gut and Heart - April 24, 2019
- Breaking Through Resistance: Following Creative Energy - April 16, 2019
- Love Intuition: Follow the Energy to True Love - April 10, 2019