Hay House Radio Episode Recap
- Episode Name: “Vaccine-Chronic Illness Controversy”
- Live Broadcast: June 27th, 2016 at 3:00 pm Pacific Time
Episode Replays: Mondays at 11:00 pm Pacific Time / 2:00 am Eastern Time and Sundays at 2:00 pm Pacific Time / 5:00 pm Eastern Time
Episode Summary Re-cap
Find out what to know about whether or not to vaccinate and how to heal if you’ve been vaccine injured.
Dr. Judy Mikovits, a 30-year veteran biochemist and molecular biologist found evidence of murine-related gammaretroviruses (XMRV) in 6% of the US population associated with diseases including cancer, autism, ME/CFs, Epstein-Barr Virus, chronic Lyme disease, Lou Gehrig’s disease Parkinson’s disease, and Alzheimer’s Disease. She also found the blood supply to be contaminated. Others suggested these retroviruses were most likely introduced into humans via vaccines.
Special Guests: Judy Mikovits, PhD and Annie Dru Allshouse
Judy A. Mikovits, PhD has spent her life training to be a research scientist to honor her grandfather who died of cancer when she was a teenager. Dr. Mikovits earned her BA from University of Virginia and PhD in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from George Washington University. In her 35-year quest to understand and treat chronic diseases, she has studied immunology, natural products chemistry, epigenetics, virology and drug development.
In just over twenty years she rose from an entry-level lab technician to become director of the lab of Antiviral Drug Mechanisms at the National Cancer Institute before leaving to direct the Cancer Biology program at EpiGenX Pharmaceuticals in Santa Barbara, California where she had met and married David Nolde in 2000.
There in 2006, she became attracted to the plight of patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Autism. In only five years she developed the first neuroimmune institute from a concept to a reality and is primarily responsible for demonstrating the relationship between immune based inflammation and these diseases. She has published over 50 scientific papers.
Dr. Judy A. Mikovits recently founded MAR Consulting Inc. with her collaborator Dr. Frank Ruscetti.
Marconsultinginc.com | Plaguethebook.com | Facebook
Annie Dru Allshouse is a Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation advisory board member, a board member of the Hunt, Gather, Grow Foundation, and an ancestral cuisine educator. As a real-food educator, Annie is grounded in the six principles of ancestral cuisine as outlined by Dr. Weston A. Price in his seminal work, Nutrition and Physical Degeneration. Annie has had nearly a decade’s worth of experience facilitating groups seeking personal health restoration with these time-honored principles.
Important Facts About Vaccines, Your Immune System & Your Brain
How Your Immune System Works – the primary job of the immune system is to distinguish the difference between self and non-self (or pathogen).
What You Need to Know About Vaccines
Vaccines – the idea is that vaccines are supposed to train the immune system see a pathogen (in the vaccine) and respond to that pathogen with an appropriate immune response, so that there’s a memory for how to deal with that pathogen again, before the pathogen kills the host. The concept is a good one, however, vaccines have ingredients that can set the stage for autoimmunity and inflammation.
- Antigens – a foreign molecule or stimulus that trains the immune system.
- Adjuvants – amplifiers that makes things as robust as possible. Aluminum is an example. Adjuvants boost everything into overdrive, including the pathogen in the vaccine. These can be very dangerous and could set the stage for autoimmunity.
- Excipients – inactive ingredient used as a carrier, like eggs, milk, antibiotics and Vero monkey kidney cells. While these are “inactive” ingredients, they can still cause challenges for the body.
- Ingredients in Vaccines – Centers for Disease Control (CDC) List of Vaccine Ingredients.
- Vitamin Shots – keep in mind that the vitamin K shot is vitamin K1 and has added ingredients (not recommended). Some B vitamin shots may have additives as well. Ask to see the ingredients or consider a compounding pharmacy that does not add preservatives or other ingredients.
Schedule of Vaccines
- CDC Schedule of Vaccines from Birth to Adulthood
- 49 doses of 14 vaccinations before the age of 6
- 74 doses of vaccinations by the age of 18 (this includes the HPV vaccine, which is often given during puberty
- Changes in vaccine schedules over the years – The Healthy Home Economist features an at-a-glance visual of how vaccine dosages have changed over the years.
Key Ages to Avoid Vaccines – It was only in the last decade that science discovered that the immune system influences the brain and vice versa.
- Before the age of 3 years old – the immune system is not fully developed. If you inject a vaccine before the immune system is developed (where it would then understand the difference between self and other), two things happen: (1) the body starts working on fighting infection at a time when it needs to be focusing on development, such as developing a healthy brain; and (2) the body can get confused because you’ve injected a pathogen when it still doesn’t know the difference between self and other. This can set the stage for autoimmunity.
- Puberty – between 10 and 21 years old, the brain is being fine-tuned, particularly the amygdala, hypothalamus and pineal gland. All of these are involved in empathy and reasoning. When you vaccinate, it creates an inflammatory response, which can stop this important development in order to fight the invader.
- Pregnancy – Since the immune system of the mother has been trained to tell the difference between self and other, the fetus is not “self.” We do not want mom to reject the fetus. Vaccinating during pregnancy can create challenges for the fetus. Two examples are: (1) the pathogen can go to the fetus; and (2) the mother’s microbiome becomes the baby’s microbiome. Today, we know the microbiome is critical for health and wellbeing.
- Menopause – time of hormonal change, as we age, the immune system is the most vulnerable.
- Elderly – the immune system is weaker and the brain is more vulnerable. Beware of the high-dose flu vaccine because it has more adjuvants, which cause inflammation in the HPA (hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal) axis in the brain.
Family Health Conditions & the Vaccine Decision – Consider not vaccinating if any of these conditions run in your family.
Tips for Healing If you Feel You’ve Been Vaccine-Injured or Have an Autoimmune Condition
Nutrition – First and foremost, focus on what you have control over. Good sources of food and water are a great place to start. One way to think about nutrition is to go back to the way our ancestors or grandparents did things.
- Ancestral Nutrition – follow these guidelines for a traditional diet that supports a healthy immune system, healthy brain function and a healthy microbiome.
- Avoid – processed foods, sugar and GMO foods (genetically modified). All of these foods contain toxins that adversely impact health and wellness. It’s also helpful to avoid toxins in the environment as much as possible. Some easier ones to avoid are household cleaners (switch to non-toxic brands or home-made options, like 1:1 water and white vinegar with about 10 drops of peppermint essential oil) and personal care products.
- Seek out clean drinking water sources – spring water, natural artesian water and filtered water.
- Support Your Body’s Natural Detoxification System – When you sign up for my newsletter, you receive a free one-hour podcast with tips for natural detoxification with food, supplements and personal care product changes.
Resources: Create A Community of Support
Since vaccinations are mainstream, as are GMO foods and processed foods, making changes to support your health can often feel isolating. The good news is that a growing number of people are making big changes and looking for a community of support. Meetup.com, Facebook (e.g., the Stop Mandatory Vaccination Facebook Group) and others are here to help!
Dr. Judy, Annie and I are all here for you, so please contact us if you need guidance or support. We will even set up classes and support if you are interested, just let me know by contacting me.
List of Supportive Doctors – these doctors can help with evidence to support you in opting out of vaccines based on health conditions or genetics.
How to Claim Medical Exemption in California – The Weston A. Price Foundation has put together these tips to claim medical exemption for vaccines.
Dr. Judy recommends having a lawyer write a letter to your public school saying that they cannot deny your child’s right to a free education.
Hay House Wisdom Community Members can listen to this show again anytime, and you can download and podcast this and over 10,000 archived audios from your favorite authors.
Tune in Next Week
Tune in July 11th to Loving Yourself to Great Health, Dr. Darren Weissman, chiropractic holistic physician, best-selling author, and international speaker in the field of consciousness, joins me to answer the question: Why do we keep falling into patterns that limit our health and well-being?
JOIN ME EVERY TUESDAY AT 12PM PACIFIC
Latest posts by Heather Dane (see all)
- Listening to Your Gut and Heart - April 24, 2019
- Breaking Through Resistance: Following Creative Energy - April 16, 2019
- Love Intuition: Follow the Energy to True Love - April 10, 2019