Hay House Radio Episode Recap
- Episode Name: “Setting Your New Year’s Health Goals”
- Live Broadcast: January 4th, 2016 at 3:00 pm Pacific Time
Special Guest: Dondi Dahlin – Author, Speaker and Energy Medicine and Five Elements Expert. She’s also the daughter of Energy Medicine leader, Donna Eden. Dondi joined Heather for her first show on January 4th, 2016 to discuss setting your New Year’s Health Goals! Dondi’s Website | Facebook | Eden Energy Medicine
Episode Summary Re-cap
In Native American medicine, there is a concept of unfulfilled desires of the soul as one of the barriers to health. Interestingly, in my work as a health coach and my studies in the science of nutrigenomics (how food, lifestyle and supplements affect genetic expressions), I have confirmed just how right on this concept is.
The science of epigenetics has shown us that our genetics are only a small percentage of our health — 5%. While our lifestyle is the other 95%. This includes the food we eat, what we drink, the thoughts we think, exercise, sleep, self-care, stress levels — how we move through our lives. The good news is that this shows us that we are empowered to improve our health!
Keep in mind that this is not a reason to blame ourselves for where we are today, health wise! Health is dynamic and changes for a variety of reasons. Most often, one of the biggest reasons is stress. Unfulfilled desires of the soul are a source of stress.
Here’s What We Covered in This Episode
- How to write a vision of your ideal life and health as a way to uncover unfulfilled desires of the soul and to truly identify what it is you came here to do and to be.
- The basic principles of how to write an effective vision and some tips to putting your vision into action once you’ve written it.
- How to use Energy Medicine techniques to unblock fear, doubt and resistance to writing your vision or reaching your goals.
How to Write & Use Your Vision
An 8-page e-booklet on all of the steps to write your vision. This includes troubleshooting tips and how to use your vision once you write it. It also includes some guidelines on doing a vision board, if that feels better than writing your vision. Sign up for my newsletter below and you will instantly be redirected to my Bonuses Page where you’ll find my Vision Exercise.
Video of the Cross Crawl Exercise
If you are having a hard time healing, feel depressed or you want to unblock stuck energy that may be keeping you from writing your vision or moving forward in your life:
Video of the Zip Up Exercise
This boosts your energy up and is good for protection from toxic elements or people in your environment. It also helps to relieve fear and doubt. You are not as vulnerable to other people’s energies and it improves your confidence and self-esteem:
JOIN ME EVERY TUESDAY AT 12PM PACIFIC
Latest posts by Heather Dane (see all)
- Listening to Your Gut and Heart - April 24, 2019
- Breaking Through Resistance: Following Creative Energy - April 16, 2019
- Love Intuition: Follow the Energy to True Love - April 10, 2019