To Gently Cleanse Your Liver, Boost Energy, Heal Your Gut, Remove Toxins And Clear the Skin
This recipe comes from The Bone Broth Secret: A Culinary Adventure in Health, Beauty and Longevity
- 1 cup of chicken bone broth
- 5 strands saffron
- Heat your bone broth on medium heat, bringing it to a simmer.
- Add 5 strands saffron and reduce the heat to low, heating for 15 minutes with the lid on.
- Remove the lid after 15 minutes and allow tea to cool down for a few minutes before straining and drinking.
(Visited 748 times, 1 visits today)
The following two tabs change content below.
As a coach, writer and recovered former executive, I understand the challenges of creating a balanced, healthy lifestyle when over-scheduled. In my journey to radiant health, I created a whole health system of eating, exercise, renewal and recharging -- a roadmap toward health & vitality. I empower clients to create their own whole health systems, in their own unique ways. I have seen amazing results in working with my clients!
Latest posts by Heather Dane (see all)
- Listening to Your Gut and Heart - April 24, 2019
- Breaking Through Resistance: Following Creative Energy - April 16, 2019
- Love Intuition: Follow the Energy to True Love - April 10, 2019