- 64 ounces pomegranate juice
- 64 ounces pineapple juice
- 64 ounces cherry juice
- 3 (16.9 ounce) mineral water
- 3 pints organic strawberry sorbet (such as Julie’s non-dairy, or homemade)
- 20 ounces frozen strawberries
Combine in punch bowl, stir and serve.
(Visited 351 times, 1 visits today)
The following two tabs change content below.
As a coach, writer and recovered former executive, I understand the challenges of creating a balanced, healthy lifestyle when over-scheduled. In my journey to radiant health, I created a whole health system of eating, exercise, renewal and recharging -- a roadmap toward health & vitality. I empower clients to create their own whole health systems, in their own unique ways. I have seen amazing results in working with my clients!
Latest posts by Heather Dane (see all)
- Listening to Your Gut and Heart - April 24, 2019
- Breaking Through Resistance: Following Creative Energy - April 16, 2019
- Love Intuition: Follow the Energy to True Love - April 10, 2019