Hay House Radio Episode Recap
- Episode Name: “Stop Repeating Patterns and Thrive”
- Live Broadcast: July 11th, 2016 at 3:00 pm Pacific Time
Episode Replays: Mondays at 11:00 pm Pacific Time / 2:00 am Eastern Time and Sundays at 2:00 pm Pacific Time / 5:00 pm Eastern Time
Episode Summary Re-cap
Why do we keep falling into patterns that limit our health and well-being? The answer lies in the subconscious mind. Responsible for more than 90% of our lives, the subconscious mind is operates automatically, without our choice or rational thinking. We’ll reveal how to harness the power of your subconscious mind, so you can heal and thrive.
Special Guest: Dr. Darren Weissman Dr. Darren R. Weissman, D.C. is a chiropractic holistic physician, best-selling author, and international speaker in the field of consciousness. His passion is teaching people how to intentionally change the emotional programs of the subconscious mind. As a natural by-product, clients directly enhance their body’s and relationship’s natural potential to heal and thrive.
Darren studied at Kansas University where he received a Bachelors of Science in Human Biology. He graduated with his Doctorate of Chiropractic in 1994 from the National College of Chiropractic. His post-graduate studies have included Applied Kinesiology (AK), Total Body Modification (TBM), Neoro-Emotional Technique (NET), Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Neuro- Modulation Technique (NMT), Chinese Energetic Medicine, Natural Healing, and additional intensive training in acupuncture and the Five Element Theory, Ayurvedic Medicine, Shamanism, homeopathy, magnetic therapy and other forms of energy medicine at the Kalubowila Hospital in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
All of his studies and experience led Darren to developing The LifeLine Technique, an energy healing modality that uses the power of love and gratitude to heal subconscious limiting patterns in the mind, body and spirit. He later establishing The LifeLine Center, which offers a diverse array of individual care services and educational courses devoted to personal development, with a collective vision of creating world peace through inner peace. The LifeLine Technique draws students from all over the world and there are over 500 Certified LifeLine Practitioners in 24 countries.
Darren loves life, learning, and serving, so that others can awaken to living with passion and purpose. He lives in the Chicago area with his wife and business partner, Sarit, and their three children.
- The Power of Infinite Love & Gratitude
- Awakening to the Secret Code of Your Mind
- The Heart of the Matter
Tips for Healing Subconscious Limiting Patterns
The Subconscious Mind is an energy field and reactive in nature. Its job is to protect us in the present moment. It is automatic, autonomic and repetitive. Its job is to run the trillion cells in the body without you having to think about it.
- The subconscious mind works by broadcasting information. It sends signals that allow us to wake u to a power we wouldn’t otherwise know.
- It stores memories of moments when we didn’t have the ability to process emotions. Essentially, the subconscious mind protects us from situations we don’t have the tools, resources or capability to handle in that moment by putting us into a hypnotic trance. The trance is T- 1 (the traumatic moment minus a millisecond, before we experienced it). Basically, the subconscious mind backs up one millisecond so we won’t have to process the trauma. In this way, it is trying to protect us. However, if we have a trigger (any sense – smell, sound, color, etc.) that reminds us of the trauma, we go into autopilot, right back into that moment in the past, when we first experienced the trauma.
- The mind doesn’t know the difference between memories and reality, so if there is a trigger, the body maladapts, as if it’s experiencing the trauma again. This can continue to happen until we feel and release the trauma.
- Emotion is at the root of why we struggle and stay stuck in limiting patterns and symptoms. Feeling emotions may seem scary, but it’s the path back to healing.
The LifeLine Technique for Healing Subconscious Limiting Patterns
- Dr. Darren developed The LifeLine Technique in 2002 to help uncover hidden emotions in the subconscious so that they could be identified and released.
- The LifeLine Technique is a 16-step system of transformation and wholeness that utilizes multiple modalities from philosophy, science and quantum technology to bridge gaps between the conscious and subconscious mind. It uncovers the subconscious emotional pattern of reaction at the root of every symptom, stress, and disease.
- The LifeLine Technique uses kinesiology to find the body’s reactive patterns and harmonizes them with the vibration of Infinite Love & Gratitude.
- One way to know you are operating from a subconscious pattern of trauma is to ask yourself, “Would I ever choose to feel/think this way?” If you would not choose to have diabetes or feel depressed, for example, you know that you are operating from a subconscious (below choice) pattern.
- Every symptom, emotion, or limiting pattern is not a problem, it’s the portal that we use to access the subconscious pattern. Think about stress. Stress is not about what happened, it’s about your reaction to what happened. In this way, our symptoms are the language our body uses to speak to us. These symptoms carry wisdom and we use the wisdom of symptoms to take us into the subconscious. Symptoms are like a feedback system. If we learn to appreciate them, they can guide us to our healing.
- Your body was designed to heal and your heart knows the next best step in your life. The thing is, you have to feel to heal. Most people want to suppress a symptom or uncomfortable emotion. However, if you trust that your heart knows your next best step, you can trust that if you allow yourself to feel the symptom, it will guide you to your healing. This is the “portal” to the subconscious. In The LifeLine Technique, we look at portals (symptoms) as the way your body is speaking to you. Once we identify the symptom or portal, we have a way to begin the healing dialogue with your subconscious.
- When Darren begins a LifeLine Technique session, he has his patient identify the symptom and then,identify the core limiting belief keeping you from healing. From here, Darren has you create an affirmation. In our show, our caller, Beth, created the affirmation: “I am fulfillment.” From here, Darren walked Beth through the subconscious patterns her body and mind were expressing and harmonized them with Infinite Love & Gratitude.
Awakening to A Greater Power
Life Loves You…Once you understand that every symptom, fear, and stress is a gift in strange wrapping paper, you can begin to trust that everything that happens in life is designed to help you tap into your body’s innate ability to heal. This may support you in realizing that you can trust life and as Louise Hay always says, that Life Loves You. Your body, mind and spirit wants you to heal and thrive and sometimes, we have these “gifts in strange wrapping paper” occur so that we can awaken to a power we otherwise would never have known.
Hay House Wisdom Community Members can listen to this show again anytime, and you can download and podcast this and over 10,000 archived audios from your favorite authors.
Tune in Next Week
Tune in next week to Loving Yourself to Great Health, sound healing innovator, Dr. Jeffrey Thompson will join me to discuss how to use music and sound to heal your body, mind and spirit. We’ll discover tips for choosing the most healing sounds from nature, which musical pieces heal or harm our health and how your own voice can help you heal.
JOIN ME EVERY TUESDAY AT 12PM PACIFIC
Latest posts by Heather Dane (see all)
- Listening to Your Gut and Heart - April 24, 2019
- Breaking Through Resistance: Following Creative Energy - April 16, 2019
- Love Intuition: Follow the Energy to True Love - April 10, 2019