Hay House Radio Episode Recap
- Episode Name: “Energy Medicine: Is Your Energy Supporting You??”
- Live Broadcast: June 27th, 2017 at 3:00 pm Pacific Time
Episode Summary Re-cap
What’s draining your energy? And how can you spot the drains before it’s too late?
Find out the top 7 energy drains that we all face daily, along with simple, effective Energy Medicine techniques to have you feeling vibrant again! Learn how energy works and how to keep yours flowing with the creator of Eden Energy Medicine.
Special Guests: Donna Eden & Dondi Dahlin
About Donna Eden
For nearly four decades, Donna Eden has been teaching people how to work with the body’s energy systems to reclaim their health and natural vitality.
Donna is among the world’s most sought, most joyous, and most authoritative spokespersons for Energy Medicine. Her abilities as a healer are legendary. She has taught more than 100,000 people worldwide, both laypeople and professionals, how to understand the body as an energy system. Now you can study with her through her videos, DVDs, books, and other home study resources.
Able from childhood to clairvoyantly see the body’s subtle energies, she not only works with those energies to further health, happiness, and vitality, she has made a career of teaching people who do not see energies how to work with them— joyfully and effectively.
Donna’s classic book, Energy Medicine is the textbook in hundreds of healing classes. Available in 18 languages, it won golds in both the U.S. Book News and Nautilus competitions, and her most recent book, The Energies of Love, achieved best-seller status on the NY Times Relationship List. From her clairvoyant-like ability to see the body’s energies, she has developed a system for teaching others, who do not have this gift, to nonetheless work effectively with their own energies.
Donna offers exciting, empowering, invaluable classes that consistently exhilarate and amaze her audiences. More than 1,100 practitioners are certified “Eden Energy Medicine” practitioners and are, in any given month, teaching hundreds of classes and providing healing services to thousands of clients around the world. Many of Donna’s students are physicians, nurses, and other mainstream health professionals, and she is widely referenced in the alternative health field. She has been a consultant or guest speaker in numerous universities, hospitals, and corporations.
About Dondi Dahlin
Dondi is the daughter of Donna Eden a leader in the field of Energy Medicine and founder of Eden Energy Medicine. Dondi has a diverse background, having grown up in the world of Energy Medicine and show business!
She is a member of the Screen Actors Guild, and won the titles of both “Belly Dancer of the Universe” and “Outstanding Speaker in the Nation.” She has performed in over 30 countries, and is one of the few American dancers to have had a successful career in the Middle East. She has even performed for celebrities, such as: Omar Sharif, Angie Dickinson, Peter Fonda, and Jimmy Buffet.
Dondi is author of The Five Elements, published by Tarcher in 2016. She also co-authored The Little Book of Energy Medicine with her mother, Donna. Dondi created “The Wednesday Energy Minutes” which are 60-second clips based on Energy Medicine techniques and filmed at locations across the globe.
Dondi travels with her Mom, Donna Eden spreading Eden Energy Medicine and the Five Elements through international workshops, and she is a sought-after speaker and MC for conventions and conferences.
The Top 7 Energy Drains and How to Boost Your Energy with Energy Medicine
Energy Medicine allows the rivers of energy in your body to flow smoothly, so that you can feel healthy, happy, and vibrant. When you think about energy systems in your body, some that may come to mind are the endocrine system, the nervous system, the lymphatic system, and the hormone system. You can imagine that all of these systems must be flowing freely so your body can function optimally.
But here’s the thing: we no longer live the natural lives that our bodies were designed for. Imagine the lives of our ancestors when they lived closer to the land, ate food from nature and went to bed with the darkness and rose with the sunlight. Before electricity, modern technology, and long work commutes, life was very different back then. These days, while our lives may be exciting and modern, may also be stressful and jarring to our natural rivers of energy.
Here are a Few Signs of Stuck Energy:
- Feeling off
- Feeling overly sensitive (if you feel discomfort about your sensitivity)
- Headaches, colds and other illnesses
- Mood issues
Let’s Take a Look at 7 Common Energy Drains:
- Being a highly sensitive person
- Feeling triggered – self-doubt, fear, anxiety, worry
- Lack of sleep
- Poor diet
- Being around electronics or WiFi (electromagnetic fields or EMFs)
Because everything is energy – and so many people seem to be struggling to get enough – we want to share some of the best Eden Energy Medicine tips with you, so that you can get your rivers of energy flowing! The best thing of all? No side effects, only feeling better!
Some of Our Favorite Eden Energy Medicine Techniques
#1 – The Five-Minute Energy Routine
The five-minute energy routine consists of some of the most effective, targeted Energy Medicine techniques and is ideal for a daily habit to keep your energy flowing. The video below will take you through how to do all of these techniques.
- The 4 thumps – tap on your cheekbones, Kidney-27 points on the corners of your collarbone, the thymus thump (think Tarzan) and the spleen points.
- Crossover Shoulder Pull – people who are well and healthy have crossover patterns.
- Cross Crawl – this is like an exaggerated march and helps your energies cross over. If you’ve been sick or carrying a heavy bag over your shoulder, this helps you feel better.
- Wayne Cook Posture – helps with stuttering, dyslexia, confusion, difficulty speaking your truth, compulsive or obsessive behaviors, disorganization, anger, and depression.
- Crown Pull – relieves headaches and mental congestion, clears and refreshes the mind, and opens the crown chakra.
- Connecting Heaven and Earth – This helps if you feel like you’re coming down with something, or if you want to move stress or negative energy out of your body.
- Zip up – You pass through important chakras and the central meridian, helping these energies move in the correct direction. This is great for kids in school (they don’t feel bullied anymore) and anyone who wants to feel strong and protected from other people’s energy or negativity.
- Hook Up – hooking up two meridians and the central nervous system. This is great for nervousness, overexcitement, overwhelm, or anxiety.
#2 – Darth Vader Breath
For relieving panic and anxiety, creating a sense of calm and stability, and aligning the chakras.
#3 – Triple Warmer
Do this to relieve stress.
#4 – Triple Warmer Spleen Hug
This helps with relaxation, relieving stress, and creating a more balanced state.
#5 – Connecting Heaven and Earth
If you’re having trouble sleeping, try this just before you get into bed. If you wake up, do it again.
#6 – Cry
This comes easy to a lot of us and if not, practice! Because crying is a tremendous way to release stuck energy.
Happy, Joyful People Create Healthy Habits
Happy, joyful people have been studied and it was found that they create healthy habits. Energy Medicine is a healthy habit to keep you feeling your best every day!
Hay House Wisdom Community Members can listen to this show again anytime, and you can download and podcast this and over 10,000 archived audios from your favorite authors.
Tune in next week to Loving Yourself to Great Health to discover new ways to empower your own health through natural medicine with plants, herbs, spices and whole food, in addition to healing unfulfilled desires of the soul.
JOIN ME EVERY TUESDAY AT 12PM PACIFIC
Latest posts by Heather Dane (see all)
- Listening to Your Gut and Heart - April 24, 2019
- Breaking Through Resistance: Following Creative Energy - April 16, 2019
- Love Intuition: Follow the Energy to True Love - April 10, 2019