For certain conditions, hydration can be a major challenge. Super dry skin, fatigue, brain fog, feeling totaled after exercising, chronic dehydration…or maybe you’ve been told you have POTS, dysautonomia, Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, or orthostatic intolerance. I’ve been experimenting with a new recipe to break through fatigue and brain fog, and deliver hydration to cells. This recipe is based on a World Health Organization formula that has been turned into products that have horrible ingredients, like fake sugars and sub-standard minerals.
So I formulated my own recipe and wanted to share it with you!
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tbl fresh squeezed orange or lemon juice
- 1 tsp 40,000 Volts (build to 2 tsp)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Try this first thing in the morning — you may not even need caffeine!
- This recipe can be helpful for anyone experiencing chronic fatigue or brain fog that doesn’t seem to lift.
- Do this before or after consuming alcohol if you’re celebrating this weekend. It may alleviate that “wine headache” or dehydration and mineral loss.
- If you are highly sensitive, leave the water the same and cut the rest of the ingredients IN HALF. See how you feel, then build up from there, if necessary.
- One of the big differences in this recipe, from other electrolyte formulas, is the honey. Some people need glucose to encourage hydration.
I’ll be curious to hear what you think!
Latest posts by Heather Dane (see all)
- Listening to Your Gut and Heart - April 24, 2019
- Breaking Through Resistance: Following Creative Energy - April 16, 2019
- Love Intuition: Follow the Energy to True Love - April 10, 2019