‘Effortless Gravy’ is so easy that you’ll have more time to celebrate with family and friends! While you could just use the liquid at the bottom of your turkey roasting pan as a thin gravy, some people like thicker gravy.
We offer an option here that is simple, along with a vegan option that will taste great with the Lovely Millet Loaf recipe.
- Take 1 cup celery root veggie mash and add either: 1/2 cup broth from your turkey or 1/2 cup coconut milk.
- Mix with a whisk, immersion blender or in your food processor or high-speed blender. See what you think about the thickness and add more liquid if you want a thinner gravy.
Most of these recipes can be prepared 2–3 days before serving to make your kitchen time easier and give you more time to connect with friends and family on Thanksgiving day. Remember to ask your loved ones to pitch in and your guests to bring one of these side dishes! View the Complete Thanksgiving Menu…
Latest posts by Heather Dane (see all)
- Listening to Your Gut and Heart - April 24, 2019
- Breaking Through Resistance: Following Creative Energy - April 16, 2019
- Love Intuition: Follow the Energy to True Love - April 10, 2019