Enjoy afternoon tea with EASY healthy raw cookies. Always a crowd pleaser.
- 2 cups Brazil nuts
- 4 medjool dates
- 2 TBL vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. Celtic sea salt
- When I make raw cookies, I prefer to soak the Brazil nuts before using them because it removes the phytic acid, an anti-nutrient that binds minerals and essentially steals them from your body. To soak the nuts, start the night before and put them in a glass or stainless steel bowl. Cover the nuts with water. Cover the bowl with a plate or cover and leave on your counter top for 8 – 12 hours. Then rinse and they are ready to use!
- Put all ingredients in your food processor with the S-blade or high speed blender. Whiz everything up until fully blended and eat a scoop as a snack or make into cookies.
Assembling Your Raw cookies:
- Place them on sheets at 115 degrees for 18 hours in your dehydrator (or until they reach your desired dryness).
(Visited 457 times, 1 visits today)
The following two tabs change content below.
As a coach, writer and recovered former executive, I understand the challenges of creating a balanced, healthy lifestyle when over-scheduled. In my journey to radiant health, I created a whole health system of eating, exercise, renewal and recharging -- a roadmap toward health & vitality. I empower clients to create their own whole health systems, in their own unique ways. I have seen amazing results in working with my clients!
Latest posts by Heather Dane (see all)
- Listening to Your Gut and Heart - April 24, 2019
- Breaking Through Resistance: Following Creative Energy - April 16, 2019
- Love Intuition: Follow the Energy to True Love - April 10, 2019