Bone broth in particular can help the body recover from stress and the amino acids and minerals can help the body stay grounded.
Louise Hay says bones are the structure of the universe.
The collagen in bone broth is like glue and holds the body together. It’s a very grounding food for our blood sugar, moods, energy, immunity and hormones.
See our recipe below for a bone broth (or veggie broth) blood sugar balancing chai elixir.
Grounding, Blood Sugar-Balancing Chai Elixir from The Bone Broth Secret
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. tsp. ground cardamom
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground clove
Optional: 1/4 tsp. dried orange peel or 1 drop Urban Moonshine Citrus Bitters.
- Blend up in your blender, then simmer in a saucepan on low heat for a few minutes.
- Pour into a thermos and allow the chai elixir to steep until you are ready to drink.
Latest posts by Heather Dane (see all)
- Listening to Your Gut and Heart - April 24, 2019
- Breaking Through Resistance: Following Creative Energy - April 16, 2019
- Love Intuition: Follow the Energy to True Love - April 10, 2019