21st Century Medicine Woman, Coach & co-author of Louise Hay’s new book: Loving Yourself to Great Health: Thoughts & Food–The Ultimate Diet

Setting Your New Year’s Health Goals

Setting Your New Year's Health Goals

Hay House Radio Episode Recap

  • Episode Name: “Setting Your New Year’s Health Goals”
  • Live Broadcast: January 4th, 2016 at 3:00 pm Pacific Time

Dondi DahlinSpecial Guest: Dondi Dahlin – Author, Speaker and Energy Medicine and Five Elements Expert. She’s also the daughter of Energy Medicine leader, Donna Eden. Dondi joined Heather for her first show on January 4th, 2016 to discuss setting your New Year’s Health Goals!  Dondi’s Website | Facebook | Eden Energy Medicine

Episode Summary Re-cap

Dondi Dahlin and Heather Dane on Hay House RadioIn Native American medicine, there is a concept of unfulfilled desires of the soul as one of the barriers to health. Interestingly, in my work as a health coach and my studies in the science of nutrigenomics (how food, lifestyle and supplements affect genetic expressions), I have confirmed just how right on this concept is.

The science of epigenetics has shown us that our genetics are only a small percentage of our health — 5%. While our lifestyle is the other 95%. This includes the food we eat, what we drink, the thoughts we think, exercise, sleep, self-care, stress levels — how we move through our lives. The good news is that this shows us that we are empowered to improve our health!

Keep in mind that this is not a reason to blame ourselves for where we are today, health wise! Health is dynamic and changes for a variety of reasons. Most often, one of the biggest reasons is stress. Unfulfilled desires of the soul are a source of stress.

Here’s What We Covered in This Episode

  • How to write a vision of your ideal life and health as a way to uncover unfulfilled desires of the soul and to truly identify what it is you came here to do and to be.
  • The basic principles of how to write an effective vision and some tips to putting your vision into action once you’ve written it.
  • How to use Energy Medicine techniques to unblock fear, doubt and resistance to writing your vision or reaching your goals.

Resources

How to Write & Use Your Vision

An 8-page e-booklet on all of the steps to write your vision. This includes troubleshooting tips and how to use your vision once you write it. It also includes some guidelines on doing a vision board, if that feels better than writing your vision. Sign up for my newsletter below and you will instantly be redirected to my Bonuses Page where you’ll find my Vision Exercise.



 

Video of the Cross Crawl Exercise

If you are having a hard time healing, feel depressed or you want to unblock stuck energy that may be keeping you from writing your vision or moving forward in your life:

Video of the Zip Up Exercise

This boosts your energy up and is good for protection from toxic elements or people in your environment. It also helps to relieve fear and doubt. You are not as vulnerable to other people’s energies and it improves your confidence and self-esteem:

JOIN ME EVERY TUESDAY AT 12PM PACIFIC

Look Below Arrow
Listen Now to Hay House Radio For Your Soul

The following two tabs change content below.
As a coach, writer and recovered former executive, I understand the challenges of creating a balanced, healthy lifestyle when over-scheduled. In my journey to radiant health, I created a whole health system of eating, exercise, renewal and recharging -- a roadmap toward health & vitality. I empower clients to create their own whole health systems, in their own unique ways. I have seen amazing results in working with my clients!

Latest posts by Heather Dane (see all)

Speaking Events in 2017

Listen Every Tuesday: 12PM PST | 3PM EST
Heather Dane on Hay House Radio

May 5-7: MINSI Institute Intro Weekend
October 28: New York Open Center: Clearing Inherited Trauma Workshop

Get in Touch

San Diego, CA
Phone: (619) 394-4431
Website: www.HeatherDane.com
Email: info@HeatherDane.com