Health Coach and 21st Century Medicine Woman, Heather Dane combines ancient wisdom with holistic health training to offer the most cutting edge prescriptive remedies for your health.
Considered a 21st century Medicine Woman, Heather Dane draws from her Native American lineage, combining ancient wisdom, her myriad holistic /alternative health training, as well as modern technology to offer the most cutting edge prescriptive remedies for your health. As a health coach, Dane specializes in supporting people to resolve addictions, weight challenges, stress, chronic fatigue, depression, autoimmune illness, energetic sensitivity and much more, while enhancing their capacity for self-love and self-care.
Heather has spent the last decade writing and researching for health, nutrition and medical experts, ghostwriting several books and over one thousand articles in the health space.
- Book Promo for ‘Loving Yourself to Great Health: Thoughts & Food–The Ultimate Diet’ — with Preface Sample (1-page pdf)
- Meditations for Loving Yourself to Great Health — AudioBook / Audio CD
- Why Your Thoughts Are as Important as Your Food: The Wisdom of Louise Hay. Price-Pottenger Journal of Health and Healing. Spring 2015. Vol. 39 / No. 1.
- Here’s An Easy Dinner Party Menu that Delivers Health & Beauty Benefits – Bridal Fantasy Magazine | Spring & Summer 2017, p. 221.
- Podcast of interview with Diane Ray of Hay House Radio. Find out how Louise Hay has made it to 88 in great health and really happy. Join Diane Ray during I Can Do It Hour as she talks with Louise Hay, Heather Dane and Ahlea Khadro, co-authors with Louise Hay of the new book Loving Yourself to Great Health. Louise along with Heather and Ahlea share their wisdom on nutrition and natural health and help you support your body’s unique healing needs at all stages of life.
- Lynne Rossetto Kasper of NPR’s The Splendid Table interviews Heather Dane and Louise Hay on learning to love yourself: ‘That’s the most important thing in the world’. They explore the connection between digestive and emotional health. January 2015. (Listen)
* orange and blue portraits by talented photographer Monique Feil.
Press or Website Related Questions